19th international conference on hydro-power
13. 10. - 16. 10. 2008 - HROTOVICE, Czech Republic
The main organizer: ČEZ a.s . – Hydroelectric Power Stations
The main organization company of Hydroturbo 2008 was ČEZ a.s . – Hydroelectric Power Stations. The Hydroturbo 2008 conference was held on the 13-th – 16-th October in the Sport Hotel in Hrotovice. There were presented and discussed 40 conference papers. The part of the conference were also excursions to the Power Plant Dalešice and Nuclear power Plant Dukovany.
The other co-organizers were:
- ČKD Blansko Engineering, a.s.,
- ČKD Blansko Holding, a.s.,
- E.ON Energy, a.s.,
- Pöyry Environment a.s.,
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Civil Engineering,
- Slovak Power Plants, a.s., Department of Hydropower Plants,
- Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.